Cryolipolysis is a novel non-invasive technology of using cold exposure to selectively and gradually lead to the reduction of subcutaneous fat. When fat cell are exposed to precise cooling, they trigger a process of natural removal that gradually reduces the thickness of the fat layer, and the fat cells in the treated area are gradually eliminated through the normal metabolism process to eliminate unwanted fat.
Coolshaping promotional videoPosted by Medical Vision Egypt on Saturday, December 13, 2014
- Two powerful cooling peltiers attached to the handpiece
- Automatically control the cooling temperature
- Maximum -10c
- Two hand pieces operated at the same time to reduce the treatment time
- Intensity of vacuum in controllable safely according to the patient conditions
- Various vacuum pulses enhance patient's comfort during treatment